The Catering Hub has its own accountancy firm that was created to fulfil the specific needs of business owners within the catering and hospitality sector.
Our accounting services and compliance services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts.
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Book Keeping services
Our team can periodically collate all of your paperwork of accounting business and prepare it for auditing throughout the year. Your electronically stored book-keeping records will help our accountants audit your books and provide company annual accounts suitable for tax liability calculations.
As an additional benefit, we are able to offer the world’s easiest accounting software Xero, which provides online services such as:
- Online accounting services ~ See your cash flow in real-time, just login anytime, anywhere.
- Financial reporting ~ Up-to-date reporting with quick links to all the original transactions.
- Payroll Management~ process payment runs and track wage expenses, or connect with your payroll system. Manage your spending and make bill payments in bulk to creditors.
- Bank reconciliations ~ Automatically import and code your bank transactions.
- Invoicing & Payment ~ Create and send invoices automatically and get paid online.
For further information, contact us today.
Payroll & PAYE
Our Payroll services UK wide allow us to take over the burden of recording compliant data for your PAYE and National Insurance obligations.
Our tailor-made business payroll services include:
- Employee payslips
- Monthly summaries
- Departmental reports
- Dealing with leavers and starters
- Provision of analysis of staff costs
- PAYE returns for the Revenue Service
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees
- CIS returns completed by us.
We can provide you with the following Year End documentations:
- Employer Annual Returns P35
- Employee summary P60′s and P14′s
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns.
Beyond payroll services, we offer comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues including:
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Termination payments
- Inducement payments
- Company car and van strategies
- Benefits planning.
Tax & VAT Returns
We complete VAT returns in good time to ensure you avoid any penalties.
In addition we can assist with:
- Applying for VAT registration
- Advice on the VAT schemes suitable for your business
- VAT planning
- Dealing with any disputes that arise with HMRC
- Attendance at VAT inspections.
Tax Returns can be completed for:
- Individuals and sole traders
- Limited Companies.
The self-assessment regime is a minefield of penalties and HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It’s important that:
- Returns are completed correctly
- They are filed on time
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time.
As well as the completion of your return we can assist you with:
- Advice on your tax liabilities;
- Negotiations with the Collector if necessary;
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities;
- Completing all the necessary tax computations;
- Dealing with any correspondence from HMRC, taking the worry away from you.
For further enquiries, call us today!