• Their significant buying power gives our clients easy access to exceptional terms and their powerful business systems help our clients make the most of their buying position
• Whether you are a takeaway, restaurant, nursing home, school or college and whatever the size of your operation, working with us will significantly improve your financial performance..
• We can assist with a diverse range of food and hospitality commodity categories from grocery, frozen food, chilled food, fresh food and bakery items to cleaning products and work ware
• Improved financial performance
• Ensure customer-focused service
• Maximize the return on investment
• Improve customer quality of services
• Ensure best value is being achieved
• All of our qualification can be delivered at basic Intermediate or advanced levels
• We focus on getting the best prices for your utilities, so you can focus on your business – probably the most profitable 15 minutes you will ever spend.
• The Catering Hub acts like a mortgage broker tendering your energy supply to all the energy companies. This ensures that we will identify any saving possible on your behalf.
• We offer a comprehensive, end-to-end, managed tendering service to ensure that our clients are able to review the widest possible range of supply offers, before helping them to select the most competitive and appropriate contract
• The Catering Hub specialises in dealing with the small business operator, and therefore we are aware of the types challenges they are experiencing
• Our aim is to provide a hassle free quality managed service. You allow us to do all the work, so you don’t have to waste any of your valuable time in ringing around to get the best prices
• Our “Local Consultants” are always available to assist with any questions you may have; we also give our clients access to their own portal to view what is happening with their contracts and supplies.
Extraction Duct Cleaning
• Failure to have your extraction ducting cleaned will result in your business being in breach of your insurance policy, therefore your business will not be covered in case of a fire.
• The Catering Hub have a complete range of Duct cleaning companies to suit all types of business ranging from the corner café to the corporate client
• If you are a Sole Trader or a Limited company we are here to be more than just your regular accountant, we are keen to ensure that you maximise all tax advantages and savings possible.
• We specialise in providing a complete quality financial service at very competitive all-inclusive costs or if you wish we can provide any one single service included within the following list
• Preparing quarterly VAT Returns
• Providing a personal Book Keeping service
• Preparation of Annual Accounts for all types of companies I.E. LTD, LLP & Sole Trader’s
• We can provide our clients with an Annual Financial Business Review as part of our service. This report will assist and advise you with your business development needs
Fire Safety & Fire Fighting Equipment
• Outsourcing your Fire, Health & safety function is the only cost effective way to get peace of mind we have a list of Fire, Health & Safety specialists available to help and support you to become completely compliant with the latest legislation
• The Catering Hub provide a full and comprehensive range of Fire Extinguishers at the most competitive price within the sector through our network of specialist support suppliers
• This Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005 applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales and if you have a commercial business this law applies to you
• Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005 the responsible person i.e. the business owner or operator must carry out a fire risk assessment and implement and maintain a fire management plan
• it is illegal to operate a business without having proper Fire safety procedures in place to protect yourself your customers, your suppliers and employees.
• All of your food business hygiene needs will be assessed and our services tailored to your business needs, this will make your life easier.
• The advent of ‘Scores on the Doors’ for restaurant and catering establishments food hygiene has become a front-line issue.
• The public is monitoring your “scores on the Doors“ performance when deciding where to dine in your premises, We can help you increase your grade. No longer will you need to fear a surprise visit from you local Environmental Health Authority. We hold your hand and make sure that you have everything in place to run your catering business effectively, safely and with confidence
• Businesses that continue to operate outside their legal responsibilities can expect to be Fined up to £20,000 and also closed down.
Health & safety
• As caterers we understand appreciate how pressurised catering is and we are very sympathetic to this industry's unique requirements
• The Catering Hub recognises that the small business owners cannot afford a full time health & safety officer to get involved in detailed legislation
• Outsourcing your health & safety function is the only cost effective way to get peace of mind we have a list of Health & Safety specialists available to help and support you to become compliant .
• We at the Catering Hub are well placed to provide a full comprehensive health & safety services in one complete package.
Ensuring that your company is and remains compliant in current employment Law through ongoing advice, guidance and support 24 hours a day.
• Formal Documentation
We can provide you with all the necessary
employee documentation including:
Formal Policies and procedures.
Contracts of Employment.
Job Description, person Specification.
Disciplinary & Grievance templates and Employee Hand Book
• Litigation Support
We will you to ensure that your company is protected against a full range of potential legal claims.
• We pride ourselves by negotiating best price and quality of service on behalf of our clients
• Our Brokers provide every type of commercial insurance necessary for all types of catering operations.
• Our insurance brokers can also support our clients with a domestic service if required